We invite engineering leaders, researchers, educators, innovators, entrepreneurs, and students to submit their original manuscripts TEMSCON-ASPAC 2022. Contributions may take the form of academic research or practice-focused papers, to help advance the understanding and the state of practice related to successful technology and engineering management.
Research papers may be conceptual, empirical, or theoretical, but they must discuss how the results could be applied in practice. Practice-focused papers may consist of case studies, description of best practices, or application experiences, but they should also shed light on new challenges and unresolved future issues, which could be addressed by the research community. TEMSCON-ASPAC 2022 will provide a venue where different points of view interact to yield a new understanding and new ideas on leading innovation processes as well as the future of technology and engineering management.
Acceptance of papers for presentation at TEMSCON-ASPAC 2022 will be based on a full paper review (not an abstract review). Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®.
Selected papers will have the opportunity to be published in an issue of our flagship journals. This would include research articles suitable for our journal IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management (IEEE TEM) and practical and case study articles suitable for our journal of practice, the IEEE Engineering Management Review(IEEE EMR). All papers would have to be suitably expanded beyond the conference paper for IEEE TEM. IEEE EMR submissions would need to be edited, targeted and formatted for one of three types of papers published by IEEE EMR. Each paper will be subject to the corresponding journal’s rigorous peer review process.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
All submissions will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Please Login/Sign up and submit full paper that will be reviewed for relevance, technical merit, and clarity.
- Please use the TEMSCON-ASPAC 2022 template when preparing your paper for submission. Each paper should not be more than 8 pages. Please submit the paper in PDF Format.
- All final papers must be submitted as IEEE Xplore compliant pdf files.
Instruction for final paper preparation will be sent to authors of accepted papers.
- Choose ONE topic for your paper at the time of submission. The topic must be related to your paper. This information will be used by the committee for assigning appropriate reviewers and scheduling sessions.
- After submission, you may still make as many changes as you wish.
However, this must be done before the given submission deadline. After this date, you may no longer edit, re-submit, add co-author, re-order author listing, etc.
- Full paper submission deadline: Jul 19, 2022.
- Authors will be notified of a decision by Jul 30, 2022.
- For accepted papers, the final camera-ready paper is due on Aug 10, 2022.
- Each submission will be assigned a PAPER ID. Please quote this in all correspondences.
This year TEMSCON-ASPAC 2022 will be held from 19-22 September 2022 in Hyatt Regency Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Entrepreneurship and its Ecosystem
- Business Model Innovation in Emerging Markets
- Cross-order and Local Venture Capital Investment
- New Markets for Entrepreneurs
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Engineering & Operations Management
- New Technology Directions and Challenges
- Managing Globalisation
- People and Organisation
- Health, Sustainability and Social Issues
Review and Acceptance
- All papers will be peer reviewed
- English shall be the official language throughout the meeting
- Acceptance is based on condition that at least one author will register and present the paper at the conference. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Important Notes to Authors/ Presenters
- It is expected that at least one author attends the meeting to present the accepted paper.
- Authors/ Presenters need pay fee by TBA.
- Late payment may result in the paper not being included in the conference program and any other publications that are produced for distribution at the conference.
- Each paid fee covers two presentation. The maximum limit is 2 presentations and an additional registration fee applies for each additional presentation.
- Participation will only be confirmed upon receipt of the online registration form and fee payment.
- Per TEMSCON-ASPAC no show policy, the program chair reserves the right to exclude any unpresented papers from the proceedings to IEEE Xplore©
Enquiries & Assistance
Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin